- All HIP commands start a line with "<!--HIP "
- HIP commands cannot span lines (i.e. cross CR, LF, or CR LF.)
- The closing ' -->' is crucial (don't forget to include at
least one space before the '-->'.)
- Spaces in HIP commands can be one or more space and/or tab characters.
- filename is relative to current directory or the path specified
in the HIPINC environment variable, and may
include full or relative path information.
- Variable substitution is performed on each command (except 'echo')
before it is processed.
The basic hip commands are:
HIP also provides variable substitution